Participate in SNAPSHOTNY: A Day in the Life of a Library
Pick any day between today and February 28th to take your photos and videos. Pick one of those days to collect your data.
Send your photos to email@example.com
PHOTOS FROM SnapShotNY 2013
How do people use library services on a typical day? Document your library — how busy and how essential your library is with statistics, pictures, videos and user comments?
Join New York’s libraries and participate in SNAPSHOTNY: A Day in the Life of a Library by collecting photographs and videos between now and February 28th and choose one day to track your stats.
Ready to join? Then pick a day and collect statistics on:
- How many patron visits?
- How many people used your public computers?
- How many reference questions did your staff answer?
- How many children participated in programs (including school visits as well as library-sponsored programs)?
- How many adults participated in programs?
- What was the total circulation for the day?
- How many hits did your website receive?